Some old experiment

I found an old experiment. The idea was to generate timed animations with sound in an easily editable format (in this case a simple string).

It worked and the result wasn’t bad and it is easy to change the rhythms and add more frogs and woodpeckers. But it isn’t really usable because the timing of the sounds is very finicky. Flash isn’t reliable when sounds will play. But this little thingy was fun to do and only 19k. I might get back to this.

[EDIT] I had the flash file embedded, but the plugin I used is no longer supported so, it’s just a file link now (not that anyone has Flash enabled anyway)

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.