As part of Agile week here is the first batch of Agile cartoons. They were made with a leaky ballpoint pen in one session (except three writing errors that were fixed and an autograph that was added to all toons). I must admit I’ve made better cartoons (better sketches too), but still: nine cartoons in 22 minutes is not bad I think.
These are good enough for a first iteration and I’ll do a cartoon refactoring in a later sprint (trust me!).
After the second batch I will also post a making-of-video.
Here’s a picture of the set up I used so I could make a video with my smart phone (the phone was wedged between the Head First Design patterns and head First Java books, but not when I took this picture, because I used my phone for that).
Here are the first cartoons: