I seem to be getting the hang of this assembler (C64 Program Generator).
I found a few bugs (in my program AND teh assembler) and now the basis is working.
That title looked so large when I designed it in Excel, but it’s tiny now!
I already had some music lying about that feels appropriate.
You can hear it HERE.
- designed the sprites
- created start screen, with changed char set
- loading of standard char set
- changed music to two voices
- lightning flash at random intervals with change in sound
To do (list not complete)
- listen for key press
- build play screen
- list of note frequencies for music
- music in interrupt
- placing and moving of sprites
- animation of sprites in different framerates
- check for collision and implement death of player or vampire
- game over screen and you’ve won screen
- creating foreground (grass) for game
There are lots of nice to haves; more, better graphics, filtering of sound and . . ..
But I’m making progress now. Good!